Research and investigation get to the heart of the problem
Experience and intuition form conclusions and strategies
Communication skills deliver workable plans
Most businesses want to grow, but growth for law firms is complex and problematic. Motive can help make your ambitions reality, examining the feasibility of growth projects, undertaking research, forming analysis and presenting practical solutions and strategies.
A good presence on the web is a no-brainer
May 8, 2013
After having spent several weeks trawling through law firm websites and partner profiles, engaged on various research projects, I remain quite mystified by some lawyers’ attitude to the fabric …
- A good presence on the web is a no-brainer
- The future of the High Street, from Silicon Valley
- US firms and building London
- The difficult business of lateral hiring...
- Legal Weekness
- Time to call time on the directories?
- Finance directors don't like private equity
- What’s your R&D budget?
- Has the lateral partner market peaked?
- Dewey 'bonanza' disguises flat lateral market in London
- Business plans
- Client Service
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Future of legal services
- Law firm finances
- Legal education
- Legal press
- Partner Recruitment
- Recruitment strategy
- Systems and structure
- US firms