Research and investigation get to the heart of the problem
Experience and intuition form conclusions and strategies
Communication skills deliver workable plans
Most businesses want to grow, but growth for law firms is complex and problematic. Motive can help make your ambitions reality, examining the feasibility of growth projects, undertaking research, forming analysis and presenting practical solutions and strategies.
Will Generalists inherit the Earth?
September 30, 2013
One thing which can be said for the legal profession, pretty much without contradiction, is that the last few decades have seen a move away from lawyers being generalists, towards greater …
- Will Generalists inherit the Earth?
- Drizzlemakers of the world unite...and that's ok
- Everything you ever wanted to know about lateral partner hiring...
- Good to better
- A good presence on the web is a no-brainer
- The future of the High Street, from Silicon Valley
- US firms and building London
- The difficult business of lateral hiring...
- Legal Weekness
- Time to call time on the directories?
- Business plans
- Client Service
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Future of legal services
- Law firm finances
- Legal education
- Legal press
- Partner Recruitment
- Recruitment strategy
- Systems and structure
- US firms