Research and investigation get to the heart of the problem
Experience and intuition form conclusions and strategies
Communication skills deliver workable plans
Most businesses want to grow, but growth for law firms is complex and problematic. Motive can help make your ambitions reality, examining the feasibility of growth projects, undertaking research, forming analysis and presenting practical solutions and strategies.
June 12, 2014
As regular readers of my blog will know, there are a variety of issues which, not to put too fine a point on it, really grind my gears. I …
- ALM 1: Dentons 0 (own goal)
- Valueless values
- Why the government is wrong on Legal Aid cuts
- The Wrong Partner...
- What's in a law firm website?
- Will Generalists inherit the Earth?
- Drizzlemakers of the world unite...and that's ok
- Everything you ever wanted to know about lateral partner hiring...
- Good to better
- A good presence on the web is a no-brainer
- Business plans
- Client Service
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Future of legal services
- Law firm finances
- Legal education
- Legal press
- Partner Recruitment
- Recruitment strategy
- Systems and structure
- US firms