Research and investigation get to the heart of the problem
Experience and intuition form conclusions and strategies
Communication skills deliver workable plans
Most businesses want to grow, but growth for law firms is complex and problematic. Motive can help make your ambitions reality, examining the feasibility of growth projects, undertaking research, forming analysis and presenting practical solutions and strategies.
Why the government is wrong on Legal Aid cuts
March 7, 2014
A little off-piste for me, but I thought I’d offer my two pence on the current furore around swingeing cuts to Legal Aid. I guess the government figured it could …
- Why the government is wrong on Legal Aid cuts
- The Wrong Partner...
- What's in a law firm website?
- Will Generalists inherit the Earth?
- Drizzlemakers of the world unite...and that's ok
- Everything you ever wanted to know about lateral partner hiring...
- Good to better
- A good presence on the web is a no-brainer
- The future of the High Street, from Silicon Valley
- US firms and building London
- Business plans
- Client Service
- Diversity & Discrimination
- Future of legal services
- Law firm finances
- Legal education
- Legal press
- Partner Recruitment
- Recruitment strategy
- Systems and structure
- US firms